Warrington Township Parks & Recreation
Skip to nav
Sports Camps Sponsored by U.S. Sports Institute
USSI's Multi Sports Camp: This flagship summer camp allows children of all ages to experience a variety of sports throughout the week.USSI's Basketball Camp: Learn and develop basketball skills, strategy and technique.
Groups are separated by age and ability to ensure all players flourish in an optimum positive environment.
All sports equipment required for these camps will be provided by USA Sports Institute.
Multi Sports Camp
- This camp is open for both boys and girls
- July 18 - 22, 2022
- 9 am to 12 pm
- Upper Nike Park/IPW, 300 Folly Rd., Chalfont, PA
- Our flagship multi sports camp gives players the opportunity to experience over 10 different sports across a fun filled week of camp. Every camp is coached by our professional and energetic staff that is trained to encourage maximum participation, good sportsmanship, and above all - FUN!
- Our multi sports camp is a must for children who are either new to playing sports and want to experience many different forms or for the sports enthusiast who just can’t get enough!
- Groups are separated by age and ability to ensure all players flourish in an optimum positive learning environment.
- All equipment needed for this camp will be provided by USA Sport Group.
- All participants will receive a FREE T shirt
- Sports Typically Played: Soccer, Lacrosse, Basketball, Pilo Polo, Baseball and more
- Skills Covered: Rules and techniques of each sport; team building and sportsmanship; coordination , balance, agility and speed training; lower and upper body workouts.
- This camp is open for both boys and girls.
- August 1 to 5, 2022
- 9 am to 12 pm
- John Paul Park @ Lower Nike, 301 Folly Rd., Chalfont, PA
- Our basketball camp gives players the opportunity to experience basketball instruction that will both challenge them and ensure they have a fantastic experience at camp. Every camp is coached by our professional staff that is trained to encourage maximum participation, good sportsmanship, and above all - FUN!
- Recreational level players will learn the fundamentals of basketball, developing their passing, dribbling and shooting techniques.
- Travel players will be exposed to more advanced drills, helping to not only develop the fundamentals of the game but also the tactical side of the game.
- Techniques Covered: Techniques covered at camp: Ball handling, dribbling, passing, shooting
- Other Skills Covered at Camp: Basketball tactics and game rules; fun activities and competitions; teamwork and sportsmanship; competitive scrimmages